I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet
Ever notice how life changes hit all at once?
I've had a lot on my mind lately but no time or energy to write. My head is spinning, faster and faster, and TGIF so I can try to slow it down for a few days.
The last few weeks have been filled with change and adventure, with more on the horizon I suspect. Starting with Nigel's new job a few weeks ago, his accident (he's doing fine), the death of an elderly great aunt and all the family craziness that undoubtedly brings (more about that in its own post perhaps--she was too much of a character to let the opportunity pass) and some other things happening that I'm not ready to talk about yet.
But big life changes never happen singularly in my life--they seem to come in groups. I'll just strap myself in, hang on, and enjoy the ride....
I've had a lot on my mind lately but no time or energy to write. My head is spinning, faster and faster, and TGIF so I can try to slow it down for a few days.
The last few weeks have been filled with change and adventure, with more on the horizon I suspect. Starting with Nigel's new job a few weeks ago, his accident (he's doing fine), the death of an elderly great aunt and all the family craziness that undoubtedly brings (more about that in its own post perhaps--she was too much of a character to let the opportunity pass) and some other things happening that I'm not ready to talk about yet.
But big life changes never happen singularly in my life--they seem to come in groups. I'll just strap myself in, hang on, and enjoy the ride....

1 Comments:
It's the aftermath that gets to me. Yes, I can enjoy the ride, but then comes the part when the ride ends and I stumble a bit looking for the exit and am irritable because I feel rather woozy and wobbly and I know I used to be able to get off and walk away just fine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home