Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio?
(Thanks, Bill.)
Well, Floyd Landis's B sample has come back positive, with high levels (not low... it's all been very confusing figuring out just what the medical/scientific issue is) of exogenous testosterone--originating from outside the body.
Now it is down to Landis to prove his innocence--if he can. By the rules of international cycling, he is as good as guilty.
Shame on you, Floyd. So many believed in you and supported you. Even his team, Phonak, has had enough and they've dismissed him.
I'm starting to think that all--or at least the bulk--of pro cyclists are dopers and cheaters and it's only that they've gotten lucky and beaten the system. I'm losing faith in a sport I love.
Kickball, anyone?
Well, Floyd Landis's B sample has come back positive, with high levels (not low... it's all been very confusing figuring out just what the medical/scientific issue is) of exogenous testosterone--originating from outside the body.
Now it is down to Landis to prove his innocence--if he can. By the rules of international cycling, he is as good as guilty.
Shame on you, Floyd. So many believed in you and supported you. Even his team, Phonak, has had enough and they've dismissed him.
I'm starting to think that all--or at least the bulk--of pro cyclists are dopers and cheaters and it's only that they've gotten lucky and beaten the system. I'm losing faith in a sport I love.
Kickball, anyone?
Labels: Sport

2 Comments:
This one goes out to you, Kay.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51315
Oh, how we love The Onion. This headline was the best: Devastated By U.S. World Cup Team's First-Round Loss, Nation Grinds To Halt.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home