Thursday, February 15, 2007

Like Raaaain on Your Wedding Day

Well, not really because this isn't actually an example of "irony" (and I know "rain on your wedding day" isn't ironic at all... but that's for another day's rant. Or not.) but it's too good not to share and that dumb song keeps getting stuck in my head when I think about it and have to chuckle to myself.

Becca sent me this link for the UK Mac v. PC television commercials and I've tried to watch them three times. Three times, my PC has crashed.

www.apple.com/uk/getamac/ads/

Watch at your own risk, PC users. My Mac user friend tells me they're funny.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I tried. My PC didn't crash, but IE7 did.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

An important update! They ran perfectly on Netscape 8.1.2.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

Oh, and for the record, Becca laughed when I told her. (But I did, too.)

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps even more ironically, I found out about them from some French guy who has a blog and linked to me out of nowhere. He described it as "look, the Mac/PC ads have been translated into British!"

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

They have been translated into British, and yet I could understand every word, as I spent many hours listening to to the scores of "My Fair Lady" and "Camelot" as a child and so learned British at an early age.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, they're funny. :-D

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home