Reason 6548 Why I Love My Friends
All of you.
Yesterday, I sent the following image to friends SM and AA, along with a simple note that I was sooooo excited to have found their Christmas gifts so early.

The replies I got?
From SM: Hey--that eagle has two towers growing out of its head! (Along with a heartfelt "Good Lord!" I must add.)
And from AA: Remember: we've got two cars. I want mine to say "H8R."
Yesterday, I sent the following image to friends SM and AA, along with a simple note that I was sooooo excited to have found their Christmas gifts so early.

The replies I got?
From SM: Hey--that eagle has two towers growing out of its head! (Along with a heartfelt "Good Lord!" I must add.)
And from AA: Remember: we've got two cars. I want mine to say "H8R."
Labels: Friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home