This Makes Me Jolly Cross, Part 1
Yes, I'm talking about Scooter Libby.
I don't have the time, or frankly, the energy, to write about the travesty of justice that took place yesterday, but I'm hoping Nigel will fill in asguess guest blogger to provide my Dear Readers with a little rant. The above line came from him. I'll let him explain--if it's really necessary.
In the simplest of terms, if Paris Hilton and Martha Stewart had to serve their time, why not Scooter? Why?
I know the answers. I do. But it still disgusts and infuriates me.
I don't have the time, or frankly, the energy, to write about the travesty of justice that took place yesterday, but I'm hoping Nigel will fill in as
In the simplest of terms, if Paris Hilton and Martha Stewart had to serve their time, why not Scooter? Why?
I know the answers. I do. But it still disgusts and infuriates me.
Labels: Politics

2 Comments:
I've been listening to Normie's creative expletives for the past 24 hours. Raising his vocabulary to a whole new level is the only good thing about this insanity.
Marge! ::face lick::
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home