Monday, December 04, 2006

It's Been a Quiet Week in Lake Wobegon,

My hometown.

I'm in one of those odd periods again where I don't feel much like writing. I don't have anything interesting or funny to say, and the Republicans have been pretty quiet lately. Or, at least, they haven't done anything stupid enough to warrent a public scolding from me. This week.

It's almost winter and it's cold out. I'm more interested in watching movies than writing here, or heaven forbid, writing my holiday cards. Heck, it's even been ugly out so there aren't even any interesting pictures. We're in that grey snow, bare limb, pollution layer time of the year. It's not cold enough yet for ice fishing, but, oh wait, that's Lake Wobegon, not Denver.

Fear not. Spring will be here soon. Well, no it won't. But I'll be back soon. Surely there will be something to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares?

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home