Jeasie Creasie
Or however you spell that. I'm not Christian. Or English. Whatever.
I can't believe the latest hoo-ha over Michelle Obama's "comments." Hell, for the first time in my adult life I'm truly proud to be an American. Not that I haven't felt pride before, don't get me wrong (and the "love it or leave it" crowd can exit stage left....) but for the first time in my adult life I am truly hopeful for our future and proud when I think of our potential.
Just as the barking heads went crazy when Hillary Clinton cried (what a non-story), this is yet another. I don't know who it is pushing the agenda right now; if it's coming from the Clinton campaign or if the pundits are just bored enough to keep it an "issue" in our fabulous 24-hour news cycle, but give it a rest. As with the "plagiarized speech" non-issue earlier in the week, this is our latest. Enough.
The American public is saying loudly and clearly that we want change and progress. Why can't we get it from the pundits, too?
I can't believe the latest hoo-ha over Michelle Obama's "comments." Hell, for the first time in my adult life I'm truly proud to be an American. Not that I haven't felt pride before, don't get me wrong (and the "love it or leave it" crowd can exit stage left....) but for the first time in my adult life I am truly hopeful for our future and proud when I think of our potential.
Just as the barking heads went crazy when Hillary Clinton cried (what a non-story), this is yet another. I don't know who it is pushing the agenda right now; if it's coming from the Clinton campaign or if the pundits are just bored enough to keep it an "issue" in our fabulous 24-hour news cycle, but give it a rest. As with the "plagiarized speech" non-issue earlier in the week, this is our latest. Enough.
The American public is saying loudly and clearly that we want change and progress. Why can't we get it from the pundits, too?
Labels: Politics

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home